Sunday, July 7, 2013

Caught

Caught this dude fishing today... but only just.

The tide was almost in and the water was mill-pond-like. This dude would disappear under the water and re-emerge quite some way away in his quest to find breakfast. After watching him on and off as we tracked a similar path (me on terra firma obviously) I heard a flurry in the still morning air and was just in time to catch him with his catch.

It's days like this I wish I had a bigger zoom. Sadly these are already heavily cropped.

It was an awesome morning to be out to catch photos though. Doing the 100 Days Project is not only making me take my camera with me all the time, but really is making me look out for extraordinary things in my everyday environment. There are special things everywhere people!

No comments:

Post a Comment