Tuesday, April 24, 2012

It was worth a try

Early weekend starts to travel to dog shows recently have allowed me to observe the morning glory of the man-made ponds in Wattle Downs... mist rising... swans gliding... but traveling on a schedule puts paid to stopping for photo opportunities.
However waking ridiculously early has become annoyingly habitual in the one year when I don't HAVE to get up early to go to work. So this morning I decided rather than linger over my morning coffee, that I would get out and take some photos in this spot. Sadly I did not get one shot I was happy with. The mist was sadly lacking this morning, the birdlife decided not to swim into the light for me, and a green slime has invaded the water disrupting any chance of capturing any sort of reflective shots in the still water.
But seeing as I made the effort I thought I had better post a photo anyway... Better luck next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment