Thursday, February 16, 2012

True to Form


















Well another of my 50 List goals is half way to being met.
Took myself to a late afternoon movie, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, today. Loved it. With the book still fresh in my mind I was prepared to pick holes in its accuracy. There was actually no way it could include all the detail of the book, but all in all, a pretty true representation.
It was a little freaky however, that until the movie was just about to start, I was alone in the Deluxe Cinema by myself! Fortunately a group of four women came in at that time, and despite an empty theatre, sat directly in front of me. Luckily no one was tall and being the Deluxe theatre, seats were deep anyways.
Must do that again. And must keep going with the second book of the Millennium series. Tick, tick, tick off the 50 List.

No comments:

Post a Comment