Thursday, December 15, 2011

Turning Japanese

To celebrate the end of the school year, our staff dined at Taiko in Kingsland tonight. I opted for the set banquet menu, and was so glad I did. I adore Japanese cuisine and this allowed me to sample a range of menu items, some familiar, some not. All delicious!
Taiko is a 'local' to the Holley family, and has been blogged about by my friend Viki, if you would like to read about her experiences, click here.
The photo is of the three original members of our Leadership Team, myself, Lisa and Viki. We will miss being together when I am away on study leave next year, but have survived the other two having parental leave. quickly swinging back into equilibrium after the absentee's return. I hope the same will be for me.
PS I say one photo - but have included 2 out of fairness to Lisa. Although the second pic is not well focussed, at least Lisa's lovely eyes are open :)


No comments:

Post a Comment