Tuesday, December 27, 2011

One Wise Man

It's been a day of family portraits, and those who have entered my blog via my FB page may have indeed seen some of the many permutations of family groupings that I photographed, and some I was photographed in, today.
My big brother turned 50 today, and the first occasion to celebrate this was an extended family one. It was great to see as many as who could make it including aunts and uncles, cousins, cousins' kids and one special family of childhood friends who were pretty much family when we were growing up anyway.
But the photo I am choosing to feature today is of just one person; the man of the day, my brother John. Solid as a rock, funny, intelligent, generous and great company. A brother I have always admired, looked up to and listened to.  And not badly maintained for a man of his vintage.


1 comment:

  1. We're all proud of John, he's such a well-balanced, dependable, likeable guy!

    ReplyDelete