Monday, November 7, 2011

Readers - I need your help!

This week I have to submit two photos for the MPS club 'salon'. I had to ask what that actually was in this context, as my reference to 'salon' ordinarily involves my hair. Consulting wikipedia's article on what a 'salon' is made me smile, and feel a bit stupid that I did not already know this meaning.

What we have to do is submit what we believe are our two best, previously critiqued photos again for pre-judging, as well as take a 6x4 print of a photo for on-the-night critiquing by the group.

So.
I am including as my blog post today, all the photos I got MPS Honours for, a couple that were only highly commended but I quite like, and two being critiqued this week.
Please can you tell me your two favourites, and I will tally them up to help me decide what goes forward.

If you read this via my Facebook link, please comment on my FB page if you prefer.

Thanks!
Enlightened

Lily 
The Secret

Sunday @ Cornwall Park

Synchronicity

Take Off

Calling Jonny Wilkinson

Courtship

Simplicity

2 comments:

  1. Definitely 'The Secret' then it is a bit of a toss up... I am a bit partial to the Simplicity one. Problem is they are all so good! Courtship& the rugby one are my other 2 favs just to complicate things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday @ Cornwall Park, then either Calling Jonny... or simplicity

    ReplyDelete