Saturday, October 15, 2011

I'll admit it, I'm more than a wee bit nervous

I paid a quick visit today to the "Oranges at Half Time" road show that popped up at Botany Downs. A mobile tribute to heartland rugby and heroes of the past.

I am at the stage when I really wish it was Monday. The I'd know whether I was still feeling hopeful for a finals victory, or if I was licking my wounds after another RWC bow-out. In some ways it will be easier to handle a finals loss than a semi final one!

That said, I am trying however, to make like a Warriors fan and keep the faith. I do vividly remember what it was like to be RWC champions. 1987 was the early days of my teaching career. I was a bit besotted with David Kirk, and the kids in my class even began calling me Mrs Kirk...

The photos I snapped with my iPhone - obviously not an iPhone4S, the camera on which is purported to be significantly better. Love the old school haka! Bring it on!



No comments:

Post a Comment