Monday, September 5, 2011

Old place, new eyes...

As regular blog visitors will know, 'the boys' and I frequent Kauri Point Reserve on average about 5x a week. Multiply that by over four years of going there and you get a fair degree of familiarity with the environment.
Recently however, I discovered that there was a hidden path down from the Reserve to a part of the 'beach' I had previously never gotten to - though I suspect it is one of the paths Hugo takes when he disappears for a while. Tonight I ventured down with the camera to see what I could see.
This is taken as the last rays of sun glanced upon the Pahurehure Inlet at full tide, looking out to the Manukau Harbour.

As an aside, in our break from the habitual, poor little Reilly Boy did not know where I had gone and was frantically looking around the reserve for me when I emerged!


No comments:

Post a Comment