Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wanted: Technical Mentor

Made the most of another awesome morning by getting out into it nice and early with my colleague and friend Kate, on a photographic mission out to Maraetai Beach.
We both have more or less the same camera, and both are learning to get the best from it. I do believe Kate is under the misguided notion that I actually know stuff, but to be honest, it's mostly luck if something turns out OK.
I think I can see a picture, but I really want to a) how to capture it best (still perfecting settings)  and b) how to post process to get the effect I want.
I am not a purist photoshopper; I have the Apple 'equivalent', and I do not know anyone else who operates the same programme. (Aperture 3).
Basically I want to shadow someone on a shoot, and then watch what they do when they get back to their (Mac) computer.
Put the word out....
Meanwhile, here's today's offering in sepia. See pier. Boom, boom, ching!

No comments:

Post a Comment