Saturday, June 18, 2011

Finding your perfect match

In terms of posting a 'photo' I know that a screen shot is tenuous.


However I saw this website on Close Up by accident the other night and thought I would check it out. The aim of the NZ developed site is to match dogs needing a home with a 'physically similar' owner - you know the old adage of dogs and their owners looking alike...

Well, no cavs on the pound list (I hope) because of course my perfect match would have been one of them... but I am quite happy with the match it came up with for me. I think Elliott is pretty cute. And as a weird coincidence, some will remember that I once co-owned a cav puppy called Elliott. He was the result of a repeat mating to get another Hugo. But he went to live with a lovely family in Onehunga, and became 'Duke'.

Anyway sorry Elliott, but sadly there is no room at the inn here. Perhaps someone else will visit the Doggelganger website and be a perfect match for you also...

PS just to keep it real, I have gone back and found a photo of Elliott the Cavalier...

No comments:

Post a Comment