Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Channeling Cyndi Lauper

J Rock - Stage Challenge for little people - happens in Auckland tonight, and again Reremoana's represented. It's always a long day for the kids, teachers and parents involved, and today the organisers sought to make it more fun by giving the day itself a theme - a decade theme - the 80s.
Soooo long ago for some; just yesterday for others.
These two lovely teachers and a 3rd who escaped the picture, totally got into the spirit of the day!
Rachel on the left, was the subject of my post yesterday. So she'd be glowing without the help of the neon... I must say though, reflecting back on that time, that my 80s fashion choices never lead me down the psychedelic line - I was more into the shoulder pads and designer knitwear!

No comments:

Post a Comment