Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Choose Your Attitude

It's been a busy, busy couple of weeks at work - a lot of balls up in the air and I actually dropped one today  - missed securing a reliever for a class - oops.

However despite the juggling and busyness, I am so grateful that I have a job that I actually like going to, as opposed to one I have to go to. Part of that is because I work with a terrific group of fun professionals.

We had an excellent staff meeting tonight, which included a bit of ball play, literally, and other activities designed to continue to facilitate a climate of effective communication. The photos are of some of the fun and hilarious activities we participated in. Might look a little silly, but they were really enjoyable and relevant.

We also revisited the Fish Philosophy, the components of which we actively try to live by in our work lives.



A shame I could not follow through on 'Choose Your Attitude" at training tonight. Didn't wanna go. Tried but could have tried harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment